Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Harvest/Halloween Party







Here are some photos from the Harvest/Halloween party we were at yesterday. Can you guess who Justus is? His hat wasn't staying on very well (I forgot a safety pin to help keep it on), but I think most people can guess who he is. Ezra was a cowboy for a 2nd year in a row, not because he wanted to be one, but because I was having trouble finding a kid's pilot's hat. Maybe next year. I'm still not sure if the boys will be dressing up today. It will all depend on naptime and if we make it downtown to trick-or-treat at the merchants down there (before the madness starts after dark).


Did you know that I never went trick-or-treating when I was a kid! We'd go to little school carnivals and festivals and dress up for school, but my mom just didn't like the idea of going to people's houses to get candy. It does kind of make sense, especially in the world we live in today. The street we live on now will probably be pretty quiet, so the mini-Snickers and Reese's peanut butter cups I bought will most likely be eaten by me, Matt and Alex. Yum!

2 comments:

Brittany Martin said...

WOW! I'm impressed that you got pictures up already!! I'm still trying to catch my breath!

By the way--I LOVED Justus' costume!

G. said...

I never knew you didn't go trick-or-treating as a kid... That explains everything~!