Monday, October 20, 2008

For the Love of Airplanes...



A couple weekends ago we went up to the city to see the Blue Angels during Fleet Week. It was the first time I have seen them and I have to admit that it was quite amazing! We viewed them from Treasure Island and they were just flying over our heads, it was the perfect spot to see the show.


Now, normally when Ezra draws or colors, there isn't much that is recognizable on the paper. He does know how to draw a really good cross (or a "t" or an "x") though! So, the other day when I made him draw his own airplane, this is what he came up with:

It was pretty funny. All of a sudden he started shouting, "I did it! I did it!" I was so proud that later on I taped it up on the door. When he saw it up there during dinner, he asked Matt who put that up there. Matt told him I had done it and asked if it was okay. Ezra said, "No, I want to take it down." Matt asked him why and was told, "The wings aren't right." Oh well, it's still up on the door and I think it is great!
(Is it me, or is it hard to write a conversation???)

1 comment:

Stef said...

Its not just you. I find that if I have to remember a conversation its very hard. I've been fortunate to be sitting close to a pad of paper, or with my laptop and able to literally type/write as I hear them. You did fine though... this was well written.