Monday, October 19, 2009

Cow


As we begin the homeschool journey, we are excited to see which areas our children are talented at and interested in. We got this drawing/writing book for school, Draw Write Now, and Ezra has been having fun with it! Here is a sample of his work! Ezra has never really been one for drawing or coloring, he mainly likes to scribble. Occasionally, he'll turn out a recognizable piece here or there (remember his airplane picture? I don't think he's drawn one since then), but usually it's hard to get him to draw "something." He has been doing a good job with his letters and I was actually surprised that he took to this drawing book so quickly. Maybe we have a budding artist in our family? We will see! Have I mentioned that I LOVE having a scanner?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We love those books and the kids are doing the same sort of things. It is so much fun! They did cats this morning and they turned out great!

Mrs. Schwager said...

wow, that is really good for his age! i am impressed! i would love to be his art teacher someday...

big hair betty said...

Meris, would LOVE to have you teach art some day, as neither Matt nor I have very much art skill.

Stephanie said...

Hey! That's really good! I would say that it's "good for his age," but I'll just stick with "good" because...I think that is a better cow than I can draw! ;)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net