Monday, November 5, 2007

Candy Craze, Part 2


We were grocery shopping at Trader Joe's yesterday (a rare event for the whole family to be shopping together) and as I was asking Matt if there were any special treats he wanted, I spotted the BEST cookie invention ever! Candy Cane Joe Joe's (pretty much Oreo cookies with candy cane filling)!!! I am not even an Oreo cookie fan, but with that peppermint filling, I am a fiend (see previous post). It is that time of year, they are back, and I suggest you stock up now before they are sold out.

7 comments:

Krista said...

That sounds really good! Reminds me of peppermint ice cream and how Erin ALWAYS got to have it for her birthday and nobody else could...

Brittany Martin said...

Last year those were SO GOOD!!! They sold out like 2 weeks before Christmas last year--this year I think I'll buy several cases and store them away....somewhere.

Erin said...

Whoa! That sounds marvelous. I am not an oreo fan, either, cuz I don't like the filling - just the cookie. These sound good!!!
Brittany, maybe you could get a storage shed for the yard. You have room there - & then you could stock enough cookies for the whole year!!

Stef said...

oh man! those sound delicious.

Unknown said...

My mouth is watering!!! I have to get me some of those!!!

Brittany Martin said...

Today I bought my first package and my husband has ORDERED me to buy more, even if it means going over budget on groceries! I guess I'll have to submit...I've already hidden the first box away--nobody gets any until after Thanksgiving!

Reno said...

Yum! I just bought my first box...I love choclate and mint...like peppermint mochas at Starbuck...